Roger Courville is an authority on better webinars and online presentations of all sorts.
Here is the replay of the webinar from Tuesday February 7th, 2017
Here are some of the resources mentioned in the program:
Two other Toastmasters District 47 webinar replays are available for your viewing pleasure:
If you are interested in this topic, you may also want to consider visiting Online Presenters Toastmasters, a club that meets online and focuses on developing skills for webinars and other online presentations.
More about Roger:
Roger Courville has been called “the Michael Jordan of online presentations and virtual classes” and “the ultimate content marketing weapon.”
Most of the time, though, he’s a just an exceedingly normal guy who speaks, trains, consults, and writes about psychosocial effectiveness when communicating via web/audio/video conferencing (e.g., webinars/web seminars, virtual presentations, webcasts, virtual classrooms).
A veteran of the conferencing industry (since the modem days of 1999), Roger has taught tens of thousands people worldwide, and he’s reached tens of thousands more with writing appearances, interviews, and while sitting in airports.
What else should you know?
- He’s not a big fan of the word “webinar,” but he’s smart enough to use it on this site for SEO purposes.
- He’s had the good fortune of delivering a TEDx talk…in the Cayman Islands
- His future-thinking keynotes about trends, connectorship, and the impact of technology on relationship are more like pragmatic training sessions than “talk at you” keynotes.
- His life calling is helping people have aha! moments, master new skills, and rock new stages.
- He’s a good dad, bad guitarist, and pretty much eats anything. Loves habaneros.